Our client, BIG Kaiser Precision Tooling, contacted us regarding purchasing USA- Made cloth wipes for their marketing campaign. This information may be helpful in making sure you purchase genuine made USA products.
The Federal Tread Commission’s website, www.ftc.gov, assists in helping distinguish products that are truly U.S.- Made and products that claim to be U.S.-Made. Their policy is for a product to qualify as “Made in the USA,” the product has to be “all or virtually all” made domestically.
What does the FTC mean by “all or virtually all?” This means that all parts, processing, and labor must be of U.S. origin. Products should not contain any foreign content. The FTC defines “domestic” as products made in the United States including all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. territories and possessions.
WHY BUY U.S.-MADE PRODUCTS?
- No long production and shipping times and tighter deadlines.
- Clients must have goods that are 100% made in the USA for political or brand-association reasons to avoid offending their audience or being hypocritical.
- Proof that strict safety and regulatory guidelines are met.
- Quickly replenish stock with a more reliable inventory.
- Support of workers and keeping jobs in the USA
5 AMERICAN MADE MARKETS
- Government/Political Organizations
Executive One Solutions suggests you choose USA Made products especially when it comes to drink ware, apparel, toys, and food.